Eco

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Should we get started on the eco webbie?

Eepster
    Eepster
    Admin

Should we get started on the eco webbie? Empty Should we get started on the eco webbie?

Post  Eepster Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:26 pm

Hey Linda,
    I saw the web stuff... and I don't really like the graphics ._.
    Can I see the layout that you wanted to use?
    And I suppose we can take this as an indication to start working?
    Still trying to make a bright-looking forum layout...
    XD
    Linda Yang
    Linda Yang
    Admin

Should we get started on the eco webbie? Empty Finished

Post  Linda Yang Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:45 pm

I've finished the site/editing. I'll upload it onto the haig/eph now. Reminder: please mail mr. Caruana about the search engine (if you don't get it, I'll just get a google search engine up) and with a copy of the site in a zip file. Thanks.
    Eepster
    Eepster
    Admin

Should we get started on the eco webbie? Empty Re: Should we get started on the eco webbie?

Post  Eepster Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:05 pm

Linda wrote:I've finished the site/editing. I'll upload it onto the haig/eph now. Reminder: please mail mr. Caruana about the search engine (if you don't get it, I'll just get a google search engine up) and with a copy of the site in a zip file. Thanks.

Tried to email him... but can't upload it (it just doesn't stop uploading). Thus, I've uploaded the stuff onto my USB, so I'll have to hunt him down tomorrow. Then I'll have to see if the USB is okay, or whether he really needs CD...
    Can you just get a google search engine up? I'll ask him about it tomorrow though. A search engine for the sites that we put a link to, right?
    Linda Yang
    Linda Yang
    Admin

Should we get started on the eco webbie? Empty Re: Should we get started on the eco webbie?

Post  Linda Yang Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:46 pm

T_T I really don't like the google logo though :/ It really annoys me :p

...Believe me, he doesn't need a CD...please stop polluting XD If you can't send it, do you want me to send it? I already have it in a zip file; to save you the trouble of hunting him down. XD

I'll add the google search engine for next week in the meantime then. I have some other guides so far though; haven't checked them out due to the 5 tests I have this week =='

Also, some links/buttons stil don't work on the site, I'll get those fixed on friday or saturday at the latest. Smile
    Eepster
    Eepster
    Admin

Post  Eepster Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:07 pm

Linda wrote:T_T I really don't like the google logo though :/ It really annoys me :p

...Believe me, he doesn't need a CD...please stop polluting XD If you can't send it, do you want me to send it? I already have it in a zip file; to save you the trouble of hunting him down. XD

I'll add the google search engine for next week in the meantime then. I have some other guides so far though; haven't checked them out due to the 5 tests I have this week =='

Also, some links/buttons stil don't work on the site, I'll get those fixed on friday or saturday at the latest. Smile

Yes, please. Hotmail hates me... But it's no trouble for me to hunt him down (tell me if it doesn't work for you either... I tried uploading it in the zip file, and that's what wouldn't upload for me).
    Send me a guide then. YEAH, I KNOW. I had 5 tests this week too... What's with all the teachers suddenly piling it all?

Mind if I add a chatbox? And I also want to add a members section (wait, I'm guessing that's the Contact button). Hrm... and you know how I mentioned the news part before? Erlacks, I have to go now, but I'll talk to you in school.
    Linda Yang
    Linda Yang
    Admin

Post  Linda Yang Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:11 pm

Yes, please. Hotmail hates me... But it's no trouble for me to hunt him down (tell me if it doesn't work for you either... I tried uploading it in the zip file, and that's what wouldn't upload for me).
    Send me a guide then. YEAH, I KNOW. I had 5 tests this week too... What's with all the teachers suddenly piling it all?

Mind if I add a chatbox? And I also want to add a members section (wait, I'm guessing that's the Contact button). Hrm... and you know how I mentioned the news part before? Erlacks, I have to go now, but I'll talk to you in school.

No problem, I'll try and mail him right now.

You have CS3 right?:
    http://www.wrensoft.com/zoom/support/tutorial_dreamweaver.html

The above should suffice for a search engine.

I'm guessing that teachers don't want to give us homework on the longweekend, so they're planning on exhausting us while they can this week XD.

...chat box? But we already have a forum *grumbles* Redundant :p

I thought we agreed that the news page was the homepage? We can put our updates there... Suspect

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:24 am