Eco

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hi! Introduce yourself here members of ECO (Environmental Conservationist Organization)

Linda Yang
    Linda Yang
    Admin

Hi! Introduce yourself here members of ECO (Environmental Conservationist Organization) Empty Hi! Introduce yourself here members of ECO (Environmental Conservationist Organization)

Post  Linda Yang Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:42 pm

Hi, welcome to the ECO forums. Please create an account for easy newsletter mailings. Thank you! Very Happy

Linda.

Last edited by Linda on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Eepster
    Eepster
    Admin

Hi! Introduce yourself here members of ECO (Environmental Conservationist Organization) Empty Hey :D

Post  Eepster Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:46 pm

Hi Linda,
    It's Esther :3
    The forum looks pretty cute! I like the colour combos, but is it going to be permanent? I think a nice green and airy look would be nice... but then that's just me XD
    Linda Yang
    Linda Yang
    Admin

Hi! Introduce yourself here members of ECO (Environmental Conservationist Organization) Empty XD

Post  Linda Yang Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:48 pm

Eepster wrote:Hi Linda,
    The forum looks pretty cute! I like the colour combos, but is it going to be permanent? I think a nice green and airy look would be nice... but then that's just me XD

It's not permanent, but I think it looks pretty cool Very Happy

If you have a new forum skin, feel free to upload it Smile. I'll add you as a mod right now.

Last edited by Linda on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Eepster
    Eepster
    Admin

Hi! Introduce yourself here members of ECO (Environmental Conservationist Organization) Empty Re: Hi! Introduce yourself here members of ECO (Environmental Conservationist Organization)

Post  Eepster Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:09 pm

Linda wrote:

If you have a new forum skin, feel free to upload it Smile. I'll add you as a mod right now.

Hey... I'm assuming you made this forum layout.
    Can I upload one that I didn't make, or are we strictly staying with our own stuff? If you mind it, I'll either make one myself later (if I can figure out how to make it.... XD) or stay wellll away from it.
    Linda Yang
    Linda Yang
    Admin

Hi! Introduce yourself here members of ECO (Environmental Conservationist Organization) Empty Re: Hi! Introduce yourself here members of ECO (Environmental Conservationist Organization)

Post  Linda Yang Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:13 pm

Eepster wrote:
    Linda wrote:

Hey... I'm assuming you made this forum layout.
    Can I upload one that I didn't make, or are we strictly staying with our own stuff? If you mind it, I'll either make one myself later (if I can figure out how to make it.... XD) or stay wellll away from it.

I only modified the layout. And...umm I'd prefer if you either made one yourself or changed it, but sure go ahead and upload it if you'd like Very Happy.
    XD Making the skin itself is easy; it's the actual coding (outside of HTML) that boggles my brain XD. There are hundreds of guides on google (my eyes hurt reading all the PHP scripts) T_T.

Good luck! If you need help making any new skins, just mail me with the code in a textarea Smile
    Prophetress

Hi! Introduce yourself here members of ECO (Environmental Conservationist Organization) Empty The obnoxious exec from school ground greening

Post  Prophetress Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:06 am

^^
    hey guys! It's Mandy from school ground greening.
    wow, this looks awesome. We're going to have to get people talking on here soon. This is so much better compared to facebook. I'm basically drowning in Facebook spam everytime I log onto my email.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:40 pm